s there anything better than that sizzle sound when a steak first hits the grill? We don’t think so either. The click of a cold beer opening is a close second though. Using our Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q will turn your stakes into #foodporn in a few easy steps.
This is a simple recipe so there is no need to overthink it. We kept it basic and easy to maximize flavor and to get it plate ready in no time at all.
- 3/4 - 1 cup of Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank or skirt steak
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium-high heat cooking. In a small bowl, set aside some Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q about 2 tablespoons for mixing in with veggies; the rest will be used as a sauce because that is what it is; Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q sauce.
Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper, and grill for 3 minutes on each side. Brush both sides of steak with Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q and continue to cook, turning once or twice, until steak reaches the desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes longer.
Let steak rest on a cutting board covered loosely with foil for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serve the extra sauce for drizzling over steak or on top of side dishes, as desired.
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-2 forets of brocooli cut into chunks
- Really any vegetable you want cut into chunks
- 2 tbsps olive mixed with 2 tablespoons of Hopp’d and Brew’d Honey Q
Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat well.
Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
Grill over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Serve with steak and drizzle with Hopp’d & Brew’d Honey Q.
Did we say simple or what?
Try this recipe with our Hopp'd & Brew'd Q too!
Check out all of our recipes and get some cool swag on our website. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for all the Hopp’d & Brew’d News and insider discounts.