Kabobs are always a fun entertaining tool at parties. They are easy to hold, have just the right amount of char, and contain tons of flavor. The next time you have the crew over for some day drinking and lawn games, give this recipe a try.
- Bamboo or metal skewers
- 3-8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Hopp’d & Brew’d Buffalo - Add more for a spicier kabob
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- Red, yellow, and green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 big white onion cut into chunks
- Any other veggie you want
Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 60 minutes. If you have metal ones, skip this step. Cut each chicken breast into 4 2-ounce strips and skewer them onto skewers. Clean and cut all the vegetables.
In a small bowl, mix together Hopp’d & Brew’d Buffalo, white vinegar, granulated garlic, Worcestershire and salt.
Preheat a grill or grill pan. Lightly season the skewers with salt and pepper (super important step). Grill the skewers on both sides until cooked through, approximately 2-4 minutes on each side. Place the Hopp’d & Brew’d Buffalo mixture onto a rimmed plate. Generously coat each skewer in the Hopp’d & Brew’d Buffalo mixture.
Pop those skewers on a platter with your favorite blue cheese dip and watch them disappear. Not only will the hops flavor come to the forefront once they are grilled, but your guests will be able to hold a skewer in one hand and play KanJam in the other!
Check out more on our website for some great sauces and dope Hopp’d & Brew’d gear and visit our blog to see more recipes like this!